Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hot (Chocolate) Stuff

I know you like it. You like it just as much as anyone would, but I can assure you, I like it more than you ever would. I'm loco for cocoa. I love hot chocolate! But, we don't have hot chocolate very often, and when we do, we don't want to drink the disgusting processed kind from a packet. Instead, we make our own from cocoa powder. We sweeten it with sugar, but you could sweeten it with agave nectar, honey, or anything you think would be good in hot cocoa. You can get the cocoa powder at your local Ingles market. The recipe is on the side of the chocolate powder container. Next time you're loco for cocoa, try this. come on, we all know you'll love it!

4 comments:

  1. i need a little of this tonight and a hug on the side. btw, that is one BIG cup kiddo. i love you too! mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, mmm, mmm,mm,mmmmmm...that looks GREAT!I'm loco for cocoa and sweet on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so inspired by your blog we went to the market last evening and picked up some ghirardelli cocoa. i am having some tonight. love you babe, m

    ReplyDelete